Benefits of Being on Gary’s Auto Service Team | Florissant | car repair
Gary’s Auto Service provides honest and affordable auto service to car owners throughout Florissant. What are the benefits of being on the Gary’s Auto Service team?
First, we are a family oriented workplace. We care about you and your family, which is why we make a conscious effort to make sure you are spending time with your family. Gary’s Auto Service is not a car repair shop that is open on the weekends, so you can spend time with your children. Our family values also translate into the relationships we form with our teammates.
Second, the owner of Gary’s Auto Service, Mike Moehlenkamp, goes above and beyond to make sure our employees are treated like they are part of the team. Through mentoring and support, we aim to help our employees rise up to their full potential. Mike is not your typical car repair shop owner, and that is a key reason why our employees stay with us for a long time.
Along with our dedication to family values and teamwork, Gary’s Auto Service offers the following benefits to our employees:
- We provide our employees with an exceptional health care plan.
- Our staff has a 401K plan with company contribution.
- We provide uniforms to our employees.
- We encourage training, so you are always learning and growing as an employee at our auto repair shop.
- Our equipment is state-of-the-art and of the highest quality.
- We offer 6 major holidays off, plus the day after Thanksgiving.
- After an initial 90 days of employment, we offer 2 weeks of vacation.
Although we do not always have open positions, we do appreciate getting to know good people who are a match for our team. If you are interested in being part of the Gary’s Auto Service, contact us at (314) 414-3419 or email [email protected] We are located at 1779 N Hwy 67 in Florissant, MO. We look forward to hearing from you.